Light-Cone 2023 (Rio de Janeiro)
- Light-Cone 2023 (Rio de Janeiro)https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/29047/Rio de Janeiro, Brazil2023-09-18EDT8:00:00 ~ 2023-09-22EDT17:00:0019194
Light-Cone 2023: Hadrons and Symmetries (LC2023), will be held at the Brazilian Center for Physics Research (CBPF) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, from 18-22 September, 2023.
The conference will follow the tradition of the Light-Cone Series to bring together quantum field-theory, particle and nuclear physics communities including both theoreticians and experimentalists to discuss new results and developments and look towards future perspectives.
- Hadron structure and spectrum
- Parton Physics in hadrons and nuclei
- Mass generation
- Lattice Gauge theories
- QCD at finite temperature and density
- Nonperturbative QFT methods in Minkowski and Euclidean space
- Light-front field theory
- AdS/CFT and holography
- Relativistic Few- and Many-body physics
- Astroparticle physics
- Fundamental Symmetries and violations
- Present and future facilities
The LC2023 will have plenary and parallel sessions to give opportunity for invited/selected talks and oral contributions. A poster session will also be organized to offer further opportunities to present the contributions to LC2023.
Deadline for registration and abstract submission: August 15, 2023. The early registration fee is US$250 and for students US$100. Program registration is now open in the website: https://indico.in2p3.fr/event/29047/
Further details regarding LC2023 can be found within the above conference website. We look forward to welcome you to LC2023.
- Tobias Frederico (Chair)
- Ignácio Bediaga (Vice-Chair)
- Fernando Navarra
- Sérgio Barbosa Duarte
- Wayne de Paula