QNP2022: The 9th International Conference on Quarks and Nuclear Physics
- QNP2022: The 9th International Conference on Quarks and Nuclear Physicshttps://indico.jlab.org/event/344/Florida State University2022-09-05EDT2:00:00 ~ 2022-09-09EDT12:00:0016579
This conference follows the series of meetings previously held in Adelaide, Jülich, Bloomington, Madrid, Beijing, Palaiseau, Valparaiso, and Tsukuba.
Experimenters and theorists will discuss recent developments in the field of hadron and nuclear physics, continuing previous discussions and presenting new results on the quark and gluon structure of hadrons, hadron spectroscopy and decays, hadron interactions and nuclear structure, and hot and cold dense matter.
Recent developments of new and forthcoming facilities in the world will also be showcased. We strongly encourage the participation of young scientists, including students and postdocs.
Parallel sessions will be organized based on the following topics:
- Quark and gluon structure of hadrons
- parton distribution functions, generalized parton distributions, transverse momentum distributions, high-energy hadron reactions
- Hadron spectroscopy
- heavy quark physics, exotics, N* physics
- Hadron interactions and nuclear structure
- hypernuclear physics, kaonic nuclei, baryon interactions
- Hot and cold dense matter
- quark-gluon plasma, color glass condensate, dense stars
- strong magnetic field, mesons in nuclear medium, hadronization