Theory Center Senior Staff, Jefferson Lab
Visiting Associate Professor of Physics, Old Dominion University
Born Reading, UK; BA, University of Cambridge, 1980; Ph.D., University of Cambridge, 1984; Research Fellow, Southampton University, UK, 1984-1986; Research Fellow, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, USA, 1986-1988; Research Fellow, University of Edinburgh, Scotland, 1988-1993; PPARC Advanced Fellow, University of Edinburgh, 1993-1999; Visiting Associate Professor, Old Dominion University and Jefferson Lab Staff Scientist, 1999-present; author of papers on perturbative QCD, models of the Pomeron, lattice calculations of the hadron spectrum, and of weak-interaction matrix elements.
- Energy-Energy Correlations in QCD
- Two-gluon exchange models of the Pomeron
- Lattice Hadron Spectroscopy
- Weak-interaction matrix elements
- Nucleon-nucleon interaction in lattice QCD