Software & Computing Round Table
- Software & Computing Round Tablehttps://indico.jlab.org/event/420/#day-2021-03-02Remote2021-03-02EST11:00:00 ~ 2021-03-02EST12:30:0014993
In the Software & Computing Round Table on Tuesday, March 2, at 11:00 a.m. (EST) and 5:00 p.m. (CET), we will discuss “Best Practices":
* Carina Haupt (German Aerospace Center) will share "Good practices for sustainable software development."
* Henry Schreiner (IRIS-HEP) will review "CMake: Best practices.”
* Ben Morgan (University of Warwick) will talk about "Organizing a (small) software project."
We will use Zoom for the remote meeting:
* Meeting ID: 161 5715 0845 Password: 614170
Brookhaven National Laboratory, the HEP Software Foundation, and Jefferson Lab are organizing the Software & Computing Round Table to foster the interplay of computing and science. The monthly round table forum aims for knowledge transfer and to encourage common projects within our scientific community. More information about the Software & Computing Round Table (upcoming meetings, previous presentations) can be found on: https://www.jlab.org/roundtable