MEET OUR PEOPLE
- Sebastian Kuhn is a past chair of the Jefferson Lab Users Organization (JLUO) and current professor and eminent scholar at Old Dominion University. When he is not running an experiment in Hall B, Kuhn splits his time between his office, the university’s lecture hall, and his lab.
- For theory group head, successful research and leadership comes from finding and keeping the right balance
- “You can’t really describe what it feels like to save someone’s life. You have to depend on others to keep everyone safe, especially when you are in an unstable environment.” Brian Hanlon – Security and Services Manager at Jefferson Lab
- “I have chosen education and good science as my way to serve my country but joining the military was one of the best decisions of my life," said Tadepalli. Arun Tadepalli – Hall A/C Postdoc at Jefferson Lab Army - 2004-2012
- "The thing I learned the most from the Air Force is how to be a leader. I would say the military shaped me into the leader I am today." Mitch Laney – Senior Procurement Officer at Jefferson Lab Air Force – 1971-1992