MEET OUR PEOPLE
- Technology changes set pace for dynamic career
- Veteran budget manager for nuclear programs creates second career at Jefferson Lab
- As a child, Aldaisia “Daisy” Donald didn’t need to look far to find her inspiration.
- One of the U.S. Marine Corps’ 11 leadership principles stands out the most to Davis Wright, a user-support technician II at the U.S. Department of Energy’s Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility.
- Streamlining sustainability choices to minimize negative environmental impacts