MEET OUR PEOPLE
- Adaptability, flexibility prove invaluable in lab and abroad
- Furletova's love of physics grew in a tiny town that has had a big impact on the field of physics
- Sebastian Kuhn is a past chair of the Jefferson Lab Users Organization (JLUO) and current professor and eminent scholar at Old Dominion University. When he is not running an experiment in Hall B, Kuhn splits his time between his office, the university’s lecture hall, and his lab.
- For theory group head, successful research and leadership comes from finding and keeping the right balance
- “You can’t really describe what it feels like to save someone’s life. You have to depend on others to keep everyone safe, especially when you are in an unstable environment.” Brian Hanlon – Security and Services Manager at Jefferson Lab