Table of Contents:
|Repository:||Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility|
|JLAB History Archives Project|
|12000 Jefferson Ave., Room L203A|
|Newport News, VA 23606|
|Phone: (757) 269-7805|
|Fax: (757) 269-5427|
|Provenance:||Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility|
|Title:||Institutional Records: JLab Poster Collection|
|Dates:||2002 - present; undated|
|Size:||2 oversize boxes; 3.71 linear feet|
|Materials in collection:||Posters which have been displayed around the lab.|
|Location:||Jefferson Lab Archives|
This collection is comprised of posters that have been displayed in various locations around Jefferson Lab to inform Lab staff and Users of events and activities. These are essentially a snapshot of what happens at Jefferson Lab in any given year. There are four series available within this series:
- Series I: Undated. Fill information on these posters are not yet available to the archivist.
- Series II: Month/Day only
- Series III: Year Only. These posters were primarily used at tours.
- Series IV: Full Chronological Information Available. Almost everything from 2007 to the present falls into this category with only a few exceptions. Those exceptions are located within Series I.
- The collection may be used solely for noncommercial educational and research purposes by researchers and historians. Please contact the Jefferson Lab Records Management Office if you would like to use the collection.
- Jefferson Lab is providing access to the materials in the JLAB History Project's collections solely for noncommercial educational and research purposes. The unauthorized use, including, but not limited to, publication of the materials without the prior written permission of Jefferson Lab is strictly prohibited. All inquiries regarding permission to publish should be submitted in writing to the Archivist. In addition to permission from Jefferson Lab, permission of the copyright owner (if not Jefferson Lab) and/or any holder of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) may also be required for reproduction, publication, distribution, and other uses. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of any item and securing any necessary permissions rests with the persons desiring to publish the item. Jefferson Lab makes no warranties as to the accuracy of the materials or their fitness for a particular purpose.
Environment, Health, & Safety (ES&H)
Hampton University Graduate Summer Program (HUGS)
Jefferson Lab Activities Group (JAG)
Public Affairs/Communications Office
Stuart Henderson United Way
Superconducting Radiofrequency Technology Institute (SRF)
Toys for Tots
[Identification of Item], Box [insert number], Folder [insert number and title], Institutional Records: Posters, Jefferson Lab Archives, Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, 12000 Jefferson Ave., Room L203A, Newport News, VA, 23606
This collection was acquired from the Communications Office.
This collection was accessioned in 2016 and processed by Melissa Erlandson in 2017.
This collection was supported in part by a grant from the History Programs, American Institute of Physics.